Wine Tasting Venue
- Ceiling Height:
Floor to beam: 4m; beam to roof trussses: 3m
Stackaway glass doors. Opening area from 4m to 8m
- Fire Place:
Two indoor fireplaces
- Natural lighting:
- Black Out:
No blackout available
- Climate Control:
- Fixed Furniture / fittings / paintings:
No indoor or outdoor furniture may be moved
2 dimmer switches and central chandelier
- Wheelchair Access:
Cocktail menu and bar service available
Gravel parking available close by
- Noise Intrusion:
Separate ladies and gents toilets located outside the venue
No smoking in venue
Venue Specifications & General Information
- The venue is suited to cocktail functions only. No seated dinners are available
- The venue is an operational wine shop until 17:00 but only closes once all customers have vacated the venue. Spier requires at least 1 hour after closing to prepare the venue for your function.
- All branding must be free-standing. Nothing may be attached to the walls, floor or ceiling.
- The venue is available until 22:00 on the night of the function. Extended use of the venue must be pre-arranged at additional costs to your account.
- Audio visual can be pre-arranged at additional costs.
- A pre-arranged bar facility will be available at prices as per the Conference Centre Wine and Beverage list.
- The shop will not be open for wine sales during the function.
- The coach drop-off and pick-up point is located at the Wine Collection area behind Wine Tasting.