- 500g Ginger Biscuits (crushed)
- 1/4 Cup Melted Butter
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Pureed Pumpkin
- 1 1/2 Cups Cream
- 3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
- 2 tsp Ground Cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp Nutmeg
- 1 tsp Ground Ginger
- Combine the crushed ginger biscuits and melted butter. Mix until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a flan dish and press flat.
- Place the crust in the fridge while making the filling.
- Combine all the ingredients together in a mixing bowl.
- Whisk until everything is completely combined.
- Pour the filling over the chilled crust.
- Bake the tart for 45-55 minutes at 180ºC.
Serve with yoghurt or cream and pair with a glass of Spier Creative Block 3.