- Spier Signature Pinotage
- Spier Signature MCC Brut
- Seasonal fruit (such as pineapple, pear, strawberry and other red berries, apple)
- Ginger shavings
- Cut seasonal fruit into decent sized cubes.
- Add a dollop of runny honey to a bottle of Signature Pinotage.
- Stir to dissolve the honey.
- Add the fruit and ginger and place in the fridge for two hours to soak. (The ginger adds freshness without interfering with the acid or adding bitterness to the wine)
- Remove from fridge and in your favourite glass mix two thirds Pinotage and and 1 third MCC for sparkle.
- Add ice and serve. Drink in close proximity to water.