The Love Story:
1. Where did you meet?
At work. As chefs, we met while working in the same restaurant and things started from there.
2. How and where did he POP the question?
After a nice lunch @ Kievietskroon in Kameeldrift, we went for a drive on the estate. Duard suddenly stopped in the middle of nowhere, he got out and when I opened the door, he was on one knee with the ring.
Planning your Big Day:
1.What made you choose Spier as you wedding venue?
Firstly it’s a beautiful venue and we wanted to get married on a wine farm. It was also where we went for our 1st date.
2. How would you describe the style of your wedding?
Simple, informal and very natural.
3.How did you manage to bring this theme to life?
With a lot of help from our wedding planner Ille. She understood what we had in mind and executed it perfectly
The Wedding Day:
1. How was your stay at Spier the night before?
It was amazing. A good start to a special weekend.
2. What were the highlights of your day?
It’s hard to choose. We can honestly say the whole day was full of special moments.
3. What did you like best about Spier?
The ambience was unique and the whole setup was perfect.
4. What advice do you have for couples planning their wedding?
Start as soon as possible and enjoy every moment. It goes by in the blink of an eye, literally.
5. Anything you would like to add?
Again a special thank you to Ille, our co-ordinator who made our day as perfect as we hoped it would be.
- Wedding Dress- Catherines Bridal Couture
- Groom & Groomsmen Suits- Euro Suite
- Wedding Rings- Browns
- Photographer- Debbie Lourens
- Décor & Flowers- Prickly Pear
- Furniture Suppliers- Prickly Pear
- Make Up Artist- Oulik vroulik
- Stationery- Lezanne’s Designs
- DJ- Pie in the sky
- Cake- Sweet Lionheart