The Kids’ Club at Spier Hotel is offering an exciting and varied schedule of activities for our hotel guests, teaching youngsters the importance of sustainability while facilitating heaps of supervised fun.
The Kids’ Club special holiday activities run from Sunday 30th June to Saturday 6th July, from 10h00 to 12h00 and again from 14h00 to 16h00. They include:
- Using recycled materials to make an outfit, a bird-feeder, a musical instrument or other kinds of arts and crafts
- Creating a healthy fruit / veg dish
- Growing a plant
- Enjoying a farm walk
- Musical games and outdoor ball activities
Use the code SPIERKIDS when booking your stay, for your child to receive complimentary access to the Kids’ Club’s activities. BOOK HERE.
How will you spend your free time at Spier?
A few ideas on how to make the most of your time on the farm while your little one is busy at the Kids’ Club:
- Sample accoladed wines by the fire at Spier’s cosy Tasting Room (try the Seaward Tasting, a hearty soup pairing, costs just R120pp)
- Enjoy a pampering spa treatment at the Spier Spa (we recommend the two-hour Spier Signature Treatment for R890pp)
- Sip on a coffee while you browse the fridge- and pantry-fillers (including jams, charcuterie and cheese) at the Spier Farm Kitchen
- Enjoy a Baker’s Breakfast (replete with flaky croissants!) at Vadas Smokehouse & Bakery
- Be inspired by Spier’s acclaimed art collection with a free VoiceMap audio tour that showcases key pieces