A 150-strong international jury tasted and judged wines from almost 40 winegrowing countries over a period of three days, and awarded 38 Grand Gold, 731 Gold and 946 Silver medals.
The following Spier wines won medals:
- Spier Creative Block 8 2012
- Spier 21 Gables Chenin Blanc 2013
- Spier 21 Gables Pinotage 2012
- Savanha Naledi Chardonnay 2013
- Spier 21 Gables Cabernet Sauvignon 2011
- Spier Creative Block 5 2012
- Spier 21 Gables Sauvignon Blanc 2014
A selection of the winning wines was presented to a professional audience in the Tasting Zone at ProWein.
ABOUT MUNDUS VINI
MUNDUS VINI was founded 15 years ago by Meininger Verlag publishing house and has become one of the world's most significant wine competitions with a lineup of more than 8,000 wines. Since 2014 the international competition, which takes place according to the international tasting guidelines of the OIV, has been held twice a year in order to give freshly bottled wines, as well as wines from earlier vintages, a chance of winning an award.