Your little ones are invited too! The Spier Hotel Kids’ Club is open between 08.00 and 17.00 where childminders will ensure your kids are happy and safe while you dine.
Extensive measures have been put in place for the health, safety and peace of mind of diners. This includes regular cleaning and fewer tables spaced further apart. You can find out more about Spier’s precautions here.
These delicious deals are available until 31 March 2021:
- AL FRESCO LUNCHES (Mondays to Thursdays; 12:00 – 17:00): A two-course feast for just R195 per person! Take a seat at your table in the tranquil garden. Enjoy a starter (options include braaied broccoli panzanella and creamy mussels ) before moving onto a hearty farm-inspired main such as slow-roasted pork belly, a beef short rib pie and almond arancini.
- BURGER SPECIAL (Thursdays; from 12:00): For just R99, enjoy one of our delicious burgers with a complimentary glass of wine or apple spritzer. What will you choose: the grass-fed beef burger, buttermilk fried chicken or opt for the coriander falafel instead? All equally delicious!
- BRUNCH (Saturdays; 11:00 – 13:00): A selection of beguiling savoury and sweet options that include a rosti benedict, wild mushroom toast, and sourdough French toast with fried banana, maple syrup. For just R225, your brunch also includes a basket of sublime pastries (one per table) and bottomless mimosas or Spier Secret Sparkling.
- WINELANDS PLATTER (Saturdays; 12:00 – 17:00): At R245 a delicious platter serving two makes for the perfect light lunch or late afternoon nibble. The platter includes Farmer Angus charcuterie and beef pastrami, camembert and blue cheese truffles along with a selection of spreads, pickles and preserves.
- FREE KIDS’ PIZZA (Saturdays; from 12:00): For each adult main meal ordered, your little one gets a free tasty pizza. Classic margherita or chicken and cheese? Let them decide!
- SUNSET SESSIONS (Friday 26 Feb, 12 & 26 March; 16:00 – 19:00): Enjoy romantic sundowners and exquisitely stylish, flavour-packed tapas on Spier Hotel’s rolling lawns while the sleek, acoustic sounds of Supernova serenade you.
- HARVEST LUNCH (Sundays; 12:30 – 15:00): A hearty Sunday feast for just R295. Inspired by classic farmhouse fare, the menu changes weekly, depending on which fresh, seasonal produce is available. Each main course features a homemade pie and a hearty Sunday roast, served with delicious sides. Save space for a mouthwatering dessert (expect to see classics like malva, apple crumble and bread and butter pudding to make an appearance). Starting 20 February.
Banish those Sunday/Monday blues
Spier Hotel is open for dinner every night of the week. So if you’re in the mood for going out on Sunday or Monday evening, look no further! The Spier Hotel Restaurant is open from 07:30-11:00 for breakfast, 12:00 - 17:00 for lunch and 17:00 - 21:30 for dinner. Times may change according to government regulations.
To book, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 0218091100.