Year End Function Enquiry
Our fresh produce is either grown on the farm or sourced from other farmers close by.
Our beef comes from grass-fed cattle reared in our own pastures. Eggs are courtesy of hens that scratch around freely in our fields. Both our chickens and our cattle are raised without antibiotics or hormones. Our fresh veg and fruit are free of chemical fertilisers, pesticides or artificial chemicals.
Our conference menu changes seasonally, depending on the supply in our food garden.
Menu Option Two
- Roast pumpkin salad with feta cheese and biltong with peppadew dressing and roasted pumpkin seeds
- Grilled cauliflower salad with baby spinach, sun-dried tomatoes and olives
- Marinated cabbage salad with dried apricots, wholegrain mustard, carrot, apple and celery
- Broccoli, pancetta and hazelnut salad with fynbos vinegar vinaigrette
- Biltong and mushroom potato bake - thyme, garlic and cream
- Free range chicken pie - butter puff pastry
- Whole roast beef sirloin - salt and pepper
- Flourless chocolate cakes with soft whipped cream
- Fresh fruit platters
View Menu Option 3