Year End Function Enquiry
Discover the future of conferencing with Spier
HYBRID CONFERENCING: For delegates attending virtually as well as in person
With Spier’s fast internet and latest generation audiovisual tech, combining virtual conferencing with Spier’s classic farm hospitality in person is a breeze. Spier has an abundance of outdoor spaces and spacious venues meaning distancing is easy during meetings, breakouts or meals.
For in-person conferences taking place between now and 31 August 2021, we’re offering a specially discounted rate of just R495 per person for a full day conference package. This rate includes:
- Three coffee breaks
- Notepads, pens
VIRTUAL CONFERENCE PACKAGE: For a fully online experience
From R325 per delegate (minimum 150 pax for one day conferences, discounts available for groups over 500). This rate includes:
- A R150 Spier online store voucher for food and wine (optional)
- One exciting complimentary virtual Spier experience (Eagle Encounters, Segway Farm Tour, Treepreneurs Tour or live entertainment streamed from the farm)
- A contribution towards a Growing for Good project of the organiser’s choice
Customised Spier virtual experiences, such as virtual wine tastings, yoga classes or meal boxes delivered to your door, can be arranged at an additional cost.
A team of experienced event producers and technical experts as well as top-notch software ensures you have full, seamless support for every aspect of the event. We will take care of the nitty-gritty including licensing, demonstrations, speakers preparation and management. During the event, we’ll oversee the virtual participation platform and live streaming of sessions, the audience responses and tracking functions, live Q&A/polls and even digital note-taking event analytics.
The fine print
- Ts & Cs apply. The accommodation rates mentioned are subject to room & rate availability and only applicable to new enquiries (not to existing bookings).
- Our response to COVID: read more about the extensive measures we’ve put in place here. Our on-site capacity may be limited in accordance with government regulations.