Year End Function Enquiry
LET’S MEET OUTSIDE
FOR YOUR PEACE OF MIND: ABUNDANT FRESH AIR AND OUTDOOR SPACE
- Meet mindfully: Yoga can help to reduce fatigue, focus the mind and bring oxygenated blood to a calm and grounded body. This will help delegates stay engaged. You can offer your delegates the choice of attending a quick yoga session on our beautiful lush lawns. This can be offered before, during, or after a conference. Towels, water and mats can be arranged upon booking.
- Sipping wine on the stoep: Our wine tastes even more delicious when paired with the view! Sample accoladed vintages against the dreamy backdrop of our farm dam and the majestic Helderberg mountains.
- Segway Tours: Glide across the farm exploring our pastures and vineyards.
- Picnics: Laze on our dappled lawns or by the dam as you tuck into picnic baskets crammed with farm-inspired deliciousness. For an additional fee, we can assist with a set-up that includes blankets, pillows & ice-buckets. Enquire about our new picnic function venue.
- Sit down to a serviced lunch under the shady trees: From delicious, low-and-slow roasted meats and veggies overlooking the Werf at Vadas Smokehouse & Bakery to a festive harvest table offering at the Spier Hotel Restaurant veranda, we’ve got your dining needs covered. Want something a little more private? We can also host you in special venues across the farm, such as the tranquil, shaded River Deck, or our cosy Courtyard flanked by historic Cape Dutch buildings.
- Interactive experiences: Keen for something different? How about socially distanced groups each creating their own potjiekos, or offering a cluster of market stalls offering food and craft making experiences. We have several private outdoor spaces available to tailor make something specially for you.
- Make a show of it: Host your concert in our outdoor Amphitheatre. It has plenty of fresh air and ample seating to ensure people are comfortably spaced apart.
Contact our expert events team to put together your event seamlessly.