Open to public:
- A farm-to-table feast. Tuck into a sumptuous seasonal dinner at Eight Restaurant on Friday 14 April. Enjoy hearty dishes from a harvest table groaning with goodness. All prepared with fresh, home-grown, seasonal ingredients sourced from our farm and nearby, trusted suppliers. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book
- Sunday lunch with the family. Celebrate with your loved ones in the Old Wine Cellar on Sunday 16 April. Tuck into meat roasted on the spit accompanied by fresh, seasonal, farm-to-table sides. Then help the kids hunt for Easter eggs on the bamboo lawns. R395 for adults and R190 for kids. Email email@example.com to book.
- A Sunday feast at Eight. Enjoy hearty dishes from a harvest table groaning with goodness at our acclaimed farm-to-table restaurant, before helping the kids hunt for Easter eggs on the Bamboo lawns. R400 for adults and R200 for kids. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
- Tuck into a Hogcross Bun. In addition to its usual mouthwatering menu, the Hoghouse BBQ and Bakery will be serving up Easter-inspired pastries hot from the oven throughout the weekend.
Save 25% off at Spier this Easter
Extend your Easter break at Spier, and immerse yourself in everything we are known for. Treat yourself to healthy farm-to-table feasts and award-winning wines; let off steam with a bike ride or run amongst the vines. Need to chill? Enjoy a pampering spa session, get comfortable next to the fire, and settle into a winelands winter, the way it should be.
Spend 4 nights on the farm and shave 25% off your bill. Book here.
Terms & Conditions:
- Includes full English breakfast
- Valid from until 19 April 2017
- Subject to availability
Staying at Spier for the weekend? Add these activities to your to-do list:
- A Good Friday dinner. Join us at the Spier Hotel Restaurant on Friday 14 April and feast on the finest the ocean has to offer: a sustainably-sourced seafood buffet at Spier Hotel. It costs R400 for adults and R200 for kids. Email email@example.com to book.
- An Easter braai dinner. On Saturday 15 April, the Spier Hotel Restaurant hosts a traditional braai. Discover the taste of good farming, with a bountiful selection of Farmer Angus's pasture-reared meat, along with all your favourite, seasonal sides. It costs R395 for adults and R190 for kids. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.