1. A farm-to-table feast. Tuck into a sumptuous seasonal menu at Eight Restaurant on Friday 25 March. In addition to our a la carte options, there’ll also be Easter treats and seafood such as pickled fish and snoek. Email email@example.com to book.
2. A Good Friday dinner. Join us at the Spier Hotel Restaurant for on Friday 25 March for an Easter-themed buffet featuring fresh salads, pickled fish, pasture-reared beef roast – and much, much more. It costs R280 for adults and R140 for kids. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
3. An Easter braai. On Saturday 26 March, the Spier Hotel Restaurant hosts a traditional spitbraai. Tuck into spatchcock chicken and Karoo lamb, fire-roasted vegetables and delicious salads. It costs R280 for adults and R140 for kids. Email email@example.com to book.
4. Watch The Grand Budapest Hotel. It’s Drive-in Movie Night on Saturday, 26 March! Book your snack box in advance (R180) or purchase snacks, soft drinks and wine from our Eight to Go Deli food stall while you watch this Wes Anderson classic. R250 per car. Book HERE.
5. Browse our Easter Werf Market. On Saturday 26 and Sunday 27 March, pick up some chocolate and Easter goodies, explore the beautiful lawns and enjoy some of our award-winning wines at the specially themed market in our historic farmyard. Entertainment for the little ones includes our legendary chicken jumping castle, an Easter egg hunt, farm games and workshops. Book HERE.
6. Sunday lunch with the family. Celebrate with your loved ones in the Old Wine Cellar on Sunday 27 March: a buffet of hearty farm favourites, including roasted lamb shoulder, orange and marjoram chicken and the mouthwatering salads. R350 for adults and R150 for kids. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book.
7. A Sunday feast at Eight. Get a taste of the creative flair Chef Charl Coetzee is renowned for on Sunday 27 March. Up first are platters to share, featuring pickled fish and chicken Caesar salad and more. Then, a choice of truly free-range chicken, pork belly or sustainably caught fish – all made with ingredients from the farm, or close by. R300 for adults and R150 for kids. Email email@example.com to book.
8. Tuck into a Hogcross Bun. In addition to its usual mouthwatering menu, the Hoghouse BBQ & Bakery will be serving up Easter-inspired pastries hot from the oven throughout the weekend.