What made you choose Spier as your wedding venue?
The multiple & historical venue option as well as the central location and great atmosphere.
How would you describe the style of your wedding?
Romantic, warm and elegant.
How did you manage to bring this theme to life?
The venue, stationary and colour scheme brought the theme to life. Lots of flowers and people close to us who were involved in different aspects of the wedding.
How was your stay at Spier the night before?
It was great to stay at the venue and relieved stress on the day.
What were the highlights of your day?
The venue divided into different parts added variety. Our guests enjoyed different spaces for the ceremony, pre-drinks, dinner and dancing.
What did you like best about Spier?
The central location, good quality and great value wines, the accommodation and spaciousness.
What advice do you have for couples planning their wedding?
Book the venue, DJ, photographer and videographer as soon as possible. Find a venue that offers you everything and that’s not too far for you and your guests.
- Wedding Dress: Bride & Co.
- Bride’s Maids Dresses: YDE
- Groom & Groomsmen Suits: Zara
- Wedding Rings: Daneel Diamonds (hers) / Van Dijl (his)
- Photographer: Coetzer Cooke Photography @coetzer_photo
- Videographer: Nick Eekers @nchls_films
- Décor & Flowers: Regina van Zyl – Liefde Blomme / Nconcepts & Baie Goeters
- Furniture Suppliers: Nconcepts & Baie Goeters
- Make Up Artist: Maryna Hair & Makeup artist @kirstenmaryna
- Stationery: Elicit @Elicit_stationerydesign
- Cake: Chloe Visser @chlo_pop