- Different routes for each run.
- Massive fun and great vibes and awesome food and drink at Spier Farm Kitchen.
- Classic trail which is ideal for beginners/average/weekend warrior runners whilst the racing goats can give it horns, at lightning speed!
- Fantastic spot prizes at each event from First Ascent, Spier wine and more.
- Bring: Positive vibes, friends, family, and colleagues and interact, enjoy, relax, breathe in the freshness and go home revived – every time!
PLEASE ensure you have a “head torch” with fresh batteries and that that the beam actually reaches the ground in front of you:-) Your cell phone light is NOT sufficient.
8KM – R 100pp
4KM – R 60pp
Sign in and receive your race number at the registration table at the venue
8km - R 120pp
4km - R 80pp
Please try and bring the correct amount
17h00 to 18h40 Registration
18h45 Race Briefing
19H00 Start of the 8km
19H10 Start of the 4km
20h15 Lucky draws/spot prizes
All prizes will be treated as “spot” prizes. You have to be present at prize giving if you want to be a contender. Instead of handing out medals or bracelets, we donate the money to the Sidewalk Specials NPO. They are a non profit organisation that rescues, rehabilitate, sterilise and find homes for animals in need. They are in dire need of funds and they do amazing work!
Podium finishers receive a hand made, timber coaster which we cut from invader wood species and laser engraved.
Please consider pre-entering as you pay less and have less to worry about on the night of the run.
Dates for the next 3 run series:
Thursday, 6 September - 19h00 start.
Thursday, 13 September - 19h00 start.
Terms & Conditions:
Online entries close 2 days prior to the event at noon. No dogs / pets allowed at the venue or on the trails please.
There are no refunds once you’ve entered and you cannot carry your entry forward for other runs.