Meet Spier’s Organic Winemaker Tania Kleintjes and Head Food Gardener Megan McCarthy. A four-course seasonal menu will be expertly paired with award-winning wines for an unforgettable culinary experience.
Our chefs select farm-fresh ingredients inspired by the seasons and harvested from our Food Garden, and source only the highest-quality meat ethically reared by Farmer Angus. You will savour every taste, with our team selecting each wine to perfectly match the dish in front of you.
Each of our dinners will be set to a specific theme:
- Thursday, 26 May 2022: Best of our Blends (fully booked)
- Thursday, 30 June 2022: Season of Reds (fully booked)
- Thursday, 28 July 2022: Organic Showcase (fully booked)
- Thursday, 25 August 2022: Women in Wine
- Thursday, 22 September 2022: Honouring our Heritage (book here)
- Thursday, 27 October 2022: Humble Origins (book here)
- Thursday, 24 November 2022: Flagship Feast (book here)
Space is limited, so secure your seat as soon as possible. Strictly no under-18s.
Why not make a night of it or extend your stay at Spier for the whole weekend? Find out about our Summer Winelands Offer at Spier Hotel, valid until 15 December 2022.
“We just wanted to say thank you very much to the Spier team. We recently attended a dinner with Cellar Master Johan Jordaan and we had such an awesome meal and a great wine-tasting experience! It was stunning. We have told many friends about it, so we were glad to hear there will be even more dates to visit again and indulge in this very special dinner.” - Claudia & Marc
"We attended the June Winemaker's Dinner with friends and everyone had a fantastic time. The food and wine pairings were superb and every course was beautifully presented. We will definitely be back!" - Carina Lombard